Hi, I’m Rudolf Olah.
I help managers train their team in AngularJS, Elm, Ruby on Rails and other web technologies.
(I also help web developers up-skill and learn Angular, React and Elm and the leadership skills they need to succeed in their careers).
What I can help you with:
- Train your team in AngularJS 1.x or Angular 2/4/6+ (I run the Learning AngularJS newsletter and published the Testing AngularJS video course)
- Train your team in server-side Ruby on Rails web development
- Train your team in Elm, a functional programming language (watch my Elm webinar and read my articles on creating an Instagram clone in Elm and my article on Elm vs React)
- Any other training or mentoring needs you may have as related to software and web development
Are You Interested in Training Your Team?
If you are interested in training for your team in web development tools like React, Angular, Django or Rails, please feel free to email me at email@example.com
Or Maybe You Are a Web Developer?
If you are a web developer, I can help you:
- Upgrade your skills: Angular, Elm, React, Ruby on Rails, Python/Django
- Upgrade your resume: give you feedback on your resume
Over the years I have presented at conferences and meetups, written articles on web development technologies, and trained teams in new technologies. In the last few years I have trained a team in Elm, mentored developers in Ruby on Rails and Angular.js, presented at PyCon Canada, and completed the CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management) exam.
Are You a Web Developer Interested in Upgrading Your Skills?
If you are interested in mentoring, coaching and upgrading your skills as a web developer, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch my presentation on software development:
- “Python as a Philosophy”, PyCon Canada, 2017
- “Node.js as an API shim”, Toronto Node.js meetup, 2015 (the slides are available here)
- “Open Source, Open Allocation”, Software Freedom Day, 2015
- “Reactive Programming with Python, RxPy, Tornado and PyQt5” (3 hours 22 minutes), Packt Publishing, 2018
- “Learning AngularJS Testing” (1 hour 3 minutes), Packt Publishing, 2015
Training & Development:
- D3.js course assessment questions for Pluralsight, 2018
- Elm Training course for software development team, 2016
Learning AngularJS: a newsletter for web developers
I send out a newsletter with AngularJS tips for web developers who want to learn AngularJS and to master it. I have sent out newsletters covering tutorials and libraries available for Angular and Angular 2.