Are you an engineering manager, VP of Engineering or CTO leading a web development team or teams?
Do you need to upgrade your team’s skills to handle new and more lucrative projects? Do you want your team to acquire or upgrade their web development skills as soon as possible?
If you answered yes to the above questions, let’s set up a call and discuss potential training for your team. Email me, Rudolf Olah, at firstname.lastname@example.org to setup an introductory call.
Why hire me to train your team? I have worked on many projects over the years, and I have been quoted in O’Reilly Media’s “The Secrets Behind Great One-on-One Meetings”, by Dice Careers on developer interviews, and by LinuxInsider on open source. I have produced video courses on AngularJS, and Python for Packt Publishing and for LinkedIn Learning I produced a course on Django REST Framework. I have also written articles and hosted a webinar on CodeMentor.
You can email me at email@example.com to discuss potential training for your team.
- “Building RESTFul Web APIs with Django REST Framework” (1 hour, 9 minutes), LinkedIn Learning / Lynda.com, 2019
- “Reactive Programming with Python, RxPy, Tornado and PyQt5” (3 hours 22 minutes), Packt Publishing, 2018
- “Learning AngularJS Testing” (1 hour 3 minutes), Packt Publishing, 2015
- “Python as a Philosophy”, PyCon Canada, 2017
- “Node.js as an API shim”, Toronto Node.js meetup, 2015 (the slides are available here)
- “Open Source, Open Allocation”, Software Freedom Day, 2015
Learning AngularJS: a newsletter for web developers
I send out a newsletter with AngularJS tips for web developers who want to learn AngularJS and to master it. I have sent out newsletters covering tutorials and libraries available for Angular and Angular 2.