Cause and effect diagrams, also known as Ishikawa diagrams, are one of 7 basic tools of quality. You won’t see them used very often in software development or IT projects though they should be. So today we’re going through what cause and effect diagrams are, why they’re useful, an example diagram, and case studies.
You will learn:
- What a cause and effect diagram is
- The usefulness of cause and effect diagrams
- Using industry-wide common causes as a starting point
- Example cause and effect diagrams
- Case studies, example cause explorations based on real-world experience
- Applying cause and effect diagrams, applications of the diagrams to explore root causes