Learning AngularJS is a newsletter that aims to teach web developers how to use the AngularJS 1.x and Angular web frameworks. There is a community on Facebook for Learning AngularJS.
Keep current with the latest AngularJS newsletter issues covering how to use services and factories, which books are great, the newest versions of Angular, and unit testing and creating CSS Flexbox layouts with Angular. In some issues we cover AngularJS directives, filters, testing, services, and resources. Basically we cover the best things about Angular that make it a popular single-page applications framework.
Learning AngularJS Newsletter Issues
- Flexbox layout with Angular, using CSS flexbox to create a responsive layout.
- Angular 7 is out, and catching up on Angular 6.
- local storage, session storage API in AngularJS 1.6 and the state of Angular 2/4/5+: still using AngularJS 1.6? Great! Because that means you can use angular-local-storage to cache and speed up your app with local browser storage
- SiberianCMS: create mobile apps that are backed with a CMS, written in AngularJS 1.x, yes it’s possible to use an older version of AngularJS and to keep your build stable
- angular-translate: internationalization, localization directive for angularjs 1.x
- The ng-file-upload directive
- Architecting a Reusable UI: 3 principles of reusability.
- Creating your first AngularJS 2 app: angular 2, TypeScript, filters
- Visualizing AngularJS apps with a diagram: UML, diagrams, dia, visualization, code analysis, in this newsletter we covered how to visualize angular web apps with an automatically generated UML diagram
- AngularJS 1.3.0 has been released!: angularjs, upgrade, new features, migration, backwards-incompatible
- Testing $resource-based Services: mock objects, ngResource, testing, unit tests, services, factories, separation of concerns, single-responsibility principle
- Implementing Authentication: access tokens, REST API, authorization, security.
- Primer on AngularJS Services: factories, providers, services, separation of concerns, light controllers, heavy services.
- Test-Driven Development: unit testing, mocks, mock objects, Full-Spectrum Testing With Karma. modules: karma, jasmine, sinon, mocha, chai.
- AngularJS Books: covers three books includes excerpts of: Mastering Web Application Development with AngularJS, Pro AngularJS, AngularJS (O’Reilly). includes short list of other books. modules, news, meetups.
You can view more Learning AngularJS newsletters here: http://newsletters.getresponse.com/archive/learning_angularjs?u=B7a8K
Angular vs AngularJS
Click here to learn about the complete list of differences between Angular 2+ vs AngularJS 1.x. The page details the new features that are in the latest version of Angular as compared to AngularJS.