Learning AngularJS is a newsletter and video series that aims to teach web developers how to use the AngularJS 1.x and AngularJS 2 web frameworks. There is a community on Facebook for Learning AngularJS.
Check out previous issues of the Learning AngularJS newsletter:
- AngularJS Books: covers three books includes excerpts of: Mastering Web Application Development with AngularJS, Pro AngularJS, AngularJS (O’Reilly). includes short list of other books. modules, news, meetups.
- Test-Driven Development: unit testing, mocks, mock objects, Full-Spectrum Testing With Karma. modules: karma, jasmine, sinon, mocha, chai.
- Primer on AngularJS Services: factories, providers, services, separation of concerns, light controllers, heavy services.
- Implementing Authentication: access tokens, REST API, authorization, security.
- Testing $resource-based Services: mock objects, ngResource, testing, unit tests, services, factories, separation of concerns, single-responsibility principle
- AngularJS 1.3.0 has been released!: angularjs, upgrade, new features, migration, backwards-incompatible
- Visualizing AngularJS apps with a diagram: UML, diagrams, dia, visualization, code analysis, in this newsletter we covered how to visualize angular web apps with an automatically generated UML diagram
- Creating your first AngularJS 2 app: angularjs2, TypeScript, filters
- Architecting a Reusable UI: 3 principles of reusability.
- The ng-file-upload directive
- angular-translate: internationalization, localization directive for angularjs 1.x
- SiberianCMS: create mobile apps that are backed with a CMS, written in AngularJS 1.x, yes it’s possible to use an older version of AngularJS and to keep your build stable
- local storage, session storage API in AngularJS 1.6 and the state of Angular 2/4/5+: still using AngularJS 1.6? Great! Because that means you can use angular-local-storage to cache and speed up your app with local browser storage
You can view more Learning AngularJS newsletters here: http://newsletters.getresponse.com/archive/learning_angularjs?u=B7a8K