Learning AngularJS presents: an Angular component video course.
Be on the cutting-edge of web development and web frontend frameworks!
- 10 minutes video course
- Source code for creating an Angular component
What You Will Learn
Angular Directives and Components
This is the conversion of the React Tutorial into Angular. You will learn to create a comment box and let users enter comments in your Angular app. The comment box component will also display the list of a comments and show the user’s recently added comment immediately.
In less than 30 minutes you will learn:
- how to setup a basic Angular project
- how to create a component in Angular
- create a comment box directive just like in the React.js tutorial
The video is 10 minutes long and comes with complete source code for you to work with.
- Project Directory Structure
- Dev Dependencies
- Installing Dependencies
- Creating the app component
- Creating the module to bundle all components
- Creating the comment box directive component
- CommentBox component template
- CommentBox constructor and event handler
- Loading Angular Modules
- Loading Our Modules
- Document Body
- The Result!
- Conclusion/Wrapping up
This Angular component video course is quick to get started with. It gives you the opportunity to build your own boilerplate.
Learn to build an Angular project skeleton that you can use to get started quickly on future projects.
Angular is a well-architected web framework that is structured for large-scale single-page applications that are complex but not complicated. The architecture of this new version of the framework is suited for rapid development and for the maintenance work that comes later on.