Learning AngularJS presents: an Angular 2 component video course.
Be on the cutting-edge of web development and web frontend frameworks!
AngularJS2 Directives and Components
This is the conversion of the React Tutorial into AngularJS2. Learn to create a comment box; display the list of a comments on an article and let the user enter a comment and have that comment appear in the list.
In less than 30 minutes you will learn:
- how to setup a basic AngularJS 2 project
- how to create a component in AngularJS2
- create a comment box directive just like in the React.js tutorial
The video is 10 minutes long and comes with complete source code for you to work with.
Video tutorial structure
- Project Directory Structure
- Dev Dependencies
- Installing Dependencies
- Creating the app component
- Creating the module to bundle all components
- Creating the comment box directive component
- CommentBox component template
- CommentBox constructor and event handler
- Loading Angular Modules
- Loading Our Modules
- Document Body
- The Result!
- Conclusion/Wrapping up
Angular 2 is a well-architected web framework that is structured for large-scale single-page applications that are complex but not complicated and the architecture of this new version of the framework is suited for rapid development and for the maintenance work that comes later on.