In the past I have coached developers in new technologies and ways of learning, analyzing, and understanding software projects and software development.
I offer 1-on-1 coaching to software developers, web developers and software project managers.
In a typical coaching session we discuss:
- how your project and work is going
- team dynamics and collaboration
- what you can do to get recognized for the value you’re delivering at work
- career development and technology trends
- how to introduce changes to process to a team or to an organization
Fill out the form below to request a coaching session. Coaching sessions are between 30 minutes and 1 hour, scheduling regular sessions is also possible.
I offer the following services: software development coaching, career coaching for software developers, software leadership coaching and tech leadership coaching.
I offer three coaching packages, each is available for half an hour or an hour:
- Tech Job Interview Preparation and Coaching, $50 for a 30-minute session, $90 for a 1-hour session
- Stress Management for High Intensity Tech Interviews, $60 for a 30-minute session, $120 for a 1-hour session
- “From Developer to Team Lead”, Leadership Coaching, $75 for a 30-minute session, $140 for a 1-hour session
Tech Job Interview Preparation and Coaching
In a typical session we examine your resume and your work history and figure out how to talk about your experience in a way that will appeal to your interviewers. We walk through some typical technical questions that will be asked and some of the behavioural questions. We run through a practice interview at least once to ensure you are prepared and to reduce any stress or nervousness. After your interview, we follow up and examine what went well and what could go better so you’re prepared for the next interviews.
Stress Management for High Intensity Tech Interviews
You have an interview coming up and you really want the job. We’ll walk through technical interview questions and focus your studying so that you know what to expect and how to handle the interview in an expert manner.
“From Developer to Team Lead”, Leadership Coaching
In multiple coaching sessions we talk about how you can go from being just a developer to being an effective leader and team lead in your workplace. We discuss how to ensure you’re prepared to be a leader and how to increase your respect among colleagues and co-workers, and how to be assertive. We also discuss some tools and techniques for leading projects.